EA Sports activities UFC 5 is about to be revealed on September 9, nevertheless it seems loads of new data concerning the recreation has already leaked.
A brand new report sheds mild on the sport’s launch date, cowl athletes, a number of gameplay adjustments, and extra.
UFC 5 Launch Date & Platforms Leaked
UFC 5 might be launched on Friday, October 27, 2023, for PS5 and Xbox Sequence X|S, based on a brand new report from Insider Gaming.
There might be no PC model, neither is the sport coming to last-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One).
UFC 5 Cowl Athletes Leaked
The report additionally claims Alexander Volkanovski and Valentina Shevchenko would be the cowl athletes for the sport’s Normal Version.
Additionally, Israel Adesanya would be the cowl athlete for the sport’s Deluxe Version.
New Gameplay Adjustments
UFC 5 will function loads of gameplay adjustments together with:
- New injury system
- Swelling and bruising
- Damaged noses, swelled eyes, and extra that may impair fighters all through the battle
- Blood pooling on the canvas
- Now Rated M for Mature as a substitute of T for Teen as a consequence of extra life like injury
- Physician stoppages added
- Now makes use of Frostbite as a substitute of Ignite Engine
- 30 frames per second (FPS) to 60 FPS
- Extra detailed characters
- Improved lighting
- Improved character graphics in-game
- New cinematic replay for knockouts
- Submission minigames eliminated. New system based mostly on transitions just like previous UFC video games.
- New mode: On-line Profession Mode
- Offline Profession Mode will nonetheless be out there
- Created fighters solely
- Consists of 4 divisions, can use a distinct character for every division
- Development just like ranked championships
- Earn evolution factors from combating on-line to enhance your character
- Ability-based matchmaking
UFC 5 Pre-Order Bonuses Leaked
The next fighters are being added to the sport’s roster and might be out there to those that pre-order UFC 5:
- Mike Tyson
- Muhammad Ali
- Fedor Emelianenko